October 8-29, 9:45-10:15am
Play-a-latte’s music class for young children and their caregivers is now being offered outdoors! Please join accredited music therapist and registered psychotherapist Katie Hampton as we move, and sing together.
Participants will have the opportunity to sing familiar songs, dance and move creatively to music. This is a great way for children and their caregivers to connect and have fun!
Thursday mornings from 9:45-10:15am. $40 per child with sibling discounts.
Participants will require the Zoom App for an online class in the case of rain. Please note: this class is running in October and it could be cold! Please know that you’re signing up with the expectation of October weather- dress warm.
If possible, find one of each of the following: (if you can’t, not to worry, just show up!)
- Scarf of any kind or tea towels or a light blanket
- Something to use as a drum: pots and pans with spatulas, empty coffee tins, big Tupperware containers, etc.
- a shaker: You can make your own with empty Advil/Tylenol containers and rice, or empty disposal water bottles and dried beans .
- Any fun instruments you may already have!
- blankets or lawn chairs to sit on.