- Weekdays: $79.99 for 75 mins starting at 8:30 | 10:00 | 11:30 | 1:00 | 2:30
- Weekends: 114.99 for 1.5 hours starting at 8:30 | 10:15 | 12:00 | 2:15
The entire play space will be yours for the duration of your visit. Enjoy your favourite beverage and grab a bite to eat while you are here. Maximum of 10 people (adults, children and infants are included in the count).
OPEN PLAY (unbooked Private Play times lots will be converted into Open Play)
- Weekdays: $10 per person for 75 mins starting at 8:30 | 10:00 | 11:30 | 1:00 | 2:30
- Weekends: $12.50 per person for 1.5 hours starting at 8:30 | 10:15 | 12:00 | 2:15
(A maximum of 10 people will be admitted) Adults need a ticket too. Families from different households will be asked to maintain distancing during their visit. Visits are 60 minutes. Siblings under 1 are free if they are joining with a paid adult and older child but we need to be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org to keep track of numbers at the time of booking.
Families from different households will be required to maintain distancing during their visit. Payment is due at booking.
- Respect your allotted time as we have strict cleaning protocols in place.
- The entire play area, bathroom, activity wall, and coat area will be sanitized between visits.
- Every guest requires socks. Socks are available for purchase for $2 if you forget.
- All guests above the age of 2 require a mask when not actively playing or eating/drinking and while they are entering and exiting Play-A-Latte.
- Please do not come if you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19. Guests presenting symptoms will be asked to leave and visit again in the future.
- We will be checking temperatures of all guests using an infrared forehead thermometer upon entry
- We will collect a detailed guest list for each book along with the contact info for each guest
- You are responsible for maintaining physical distancing your group during your visit.
- No outside food is allowed. If you have specific dietary requirements, please let us know.
- Payment is due at the time of booking. The payment is non-refundable, however can be used towards another booking if cancellation occurs 48 hours in advance
- Starting September 22, guests will need to be fully vaccinated (two doses plus 14 days) and provide their proof of vaccination along with photo ID to access the playground, indoor classes, and events in accordance with provincial requirements. The only exemptions permitted to enter Play-A-Latte are for unvaccinated people with medical exemptions and people under 12 years old. Individuals who cannot receive the vaccine due to medical exemptions will be permitted with a doctor’s note until the medical exemption can be integrated as part of a digital vaccine certificate.
- In the event of a double booking for a time slot a notification and a refund will be provided within 24 hours of payments being made.
*** Please note. There are no refunds for missed visits or last minute cancellations. If restrictions change due to Covid-19, payments will be converted to gift cards which can be used towards anything in the cafe, boutique, classes or future bookings. ***