OPEN PLAY (unbooked Private Play Date time slots will be converted into Open Play)
- Weekdays: $10 per person for 75 mins starting at
10:30 | 12:00 | 1:30 | 3:00 | Some Fridays 4:30
- Weekends: $12.50 per person for 1.5 hours starting at 8:30 | 10:15 | 12:00 | 2:15 | 4:00 | 5:45
Everyone needs a ticket. For example, if you are one adult, coming with one child, you need 2 tickets. (A maximum of 20 people will be admitted) Adults need a ticket too. Visits are 75 minutes. Siblings under 1 are free if they are joining with a paid adult and older child but we need to be emailed at email@example.com to keep track of numbers at the time of booking.
CONTACT US FOR PRIVATE PLAY (price Includes 10 people, up to 10 additional people can be added for $10/person)
- Weekdays: $79.99 for 75 mins starting at
- 10:30 | 12:00 | 1:30 | 3:00 | Some Fridays 4:30
- Weekends: 114.99 for 1.5 hours starting at 8:30 | 10:15 | 12:00 | 2:15
Private play is available but is less in demand over the summer. If you would like to convert an open play to a private spot please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can arrange that for you.
The entire play space will be yours for the duration of your visit. Enjoy your favourite beverage and grab a bite to eat while you are here. Pricing is for 10 people (adults, children and infants are included in the count) and an additional 10 people can be added for $10/person paid on arrival. Capacity is capped at 20 people.
Payment is due at booking.
- Respect your allotted time as we have strict cleaning protocols in place.
- The entire play area, bathroom, activity wall, and coat area will be sanitized between visits.
- Every guest requires socks. Socks are available for purchase for $2 if you forget.
- All guests are welcome to mask if they're comfortable doing so.
- Please do not come if you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19. Guests presenting symptoms will be asked to leave and visit again in the future.
- We will be checking temperatures of all guests using an infrared forehead thermometer upon entry
- We will collect a detailed guest list for each book along with the contact info for each guest when signing the waiver for entry
- You are responsible for maintaining physical distancing your group during your visit.
- No outside food is allowed. If you have specific dietary requirements, please let us know.
- Payment is due at the time of booking. The payment is non-refundable, however can be used towards another booking if cancellation occurs 48 hours in advance
- In the event of a double booking for a time slot a notification and a refund will be provided within 24 hours of payments being made.
*** Please note. There are no refunds for missed visits or last minute cancellations. If restrictions change due to Covid-19, payments will be converted to gift cards which can be used towards anything in the cafe, boutique, classes or future bookings. ***