Please read safety procedures that are currently in place at Play-A-Latte Cafe.
Indoor Playground/Studio Room
- The play area of Play-A-Latte Cafe is currently open for play dates with a open play designed for 20 people at specific times throughout the week. Private bookings can have more than 20 people.
- Guests must check-in on arrival and provide their contact information for contact tracing and sign a safety waiver.
- Guests must submit to an infrared forehead scan and may be denied if presenting a fever or symptoms of illness.
- Guests must wash their hands in the bathroom immediately after removing their shoes in the play area with soap and warm water or in the back bathroom if visiting the studio rooms.
- Guests may wear a mask during their visit, but no longer required.
- The play area, consisting of the play structure, see-saw, playhouse, soft blocks, activity wall, hoppers, door handles, tables and chairs and other high touch surfaces are sanitized between play dates and private parties.
- Outside food or drinks are not allowed
- The play area, seating, blocks, shoes/coats area, bathroom are sanitized with Vangard Disinfectant at a 1:80 dilution using an electrostatic fogger between each play date and private party.
- Online orders or over the phone orders are available for curbside pickup.
- Payment can be made online prior to pick up or using a debit terminal at the door
In-store Shopping and Cafe
- Guests are welcome to visit the cafe and retail shop.
- Guests are asked to sanitize their hands on entry with supplied sanitizer and avoid touching items unnecessarily
- Red/Green stop light at the front door will indicate if guests are able to come in or not.
- 500 ppm bleach spray with 60 second contact time. Excess bleach is wiped off.
- Prepared daily with 8ml of 4% bleach with 500ml of water
Updated Jun 2, 2022