Please read safety procedures that are currently in place at Play-A-Latte Cafe.
Indoor Playground/Studio Room
- The play area of Play-A-Latte Cafe is currently open for play dates with a maximum of 10 people (regardless of age) at specific times throughout the week.
- Guests must check-in on arrival and provide their contact information for contact tracing
- Guests are obligated to provide responses to the following questions prior to entering the play area or studio rooms. Guests may be denied entry based on their responses:
- Have you been out of the country in the last 14 days?
- Have you been in contact with someone who has or suspects having Covid-19 without personal protective equipment (PPE)?
- Have you been asked to isolate at home by a health care provider or public health unit?
- Are you currently exhibiting any symptoms associated with Covid-19?
Fever/Chills, Cough, Shortness of Breath, Decrease or loss of taste/smell, sore throat, difficulty swallowing, runny/stuff/congested nose, pink eye, headaches, digestive issues, muscle aches, or extreme tiredness
- Guests must submit to an infrared forehead scan and may be denied if presenting a fever.
- Guests must wash their hands in the bathroom immediately after removing their shoes in the play area with soap and warm water or in the back bathroom if visiting the studio rooms.
- Guests must wear a mask during their visit, unless actively eating or drinking at their table in the play area. Adults are required to wear a mask at all times unless they are eat/drink at a table.
- Tables are spaced out by a 1 meter with no more than 4 guests per table.
- The play area, consisting of the play structure, see-saw, playhouse, soft blocks, activity wall, hoppers, door handles, tables and chairs and other high touch surfaces are sanitized between play dates and private parties.
- Outside food or drinks are not allowed
- The play area, seating, blocks, shoes/coats area, bathroom are sanitized with Vangard Disinfectant at a 1:80 dilution using an electrostatic fogger between each play date and private party.
- Online orders or over the phone orders are available for curbside pickup.
- Payment can be made online prior to pick up or using a debit terminal at the door
In-store Shopping and Cafe
- Guests are welcome to visit the cafe and retail shop.
- Guests are asked to sanitize their hands on entry with supplied sanitizer and avoid touching items unnecessarily
- A limited number of guests are welcome to visit at a time while maintaining social distancing.
- Red/Green stop light at the front door will indicate if guests are able to come in or not.
- 1000 ppm bleach spray with 60 second contact time. Excess bleach is wiped off.
- Prepared daily with 20ml of bleach for 1000ml of water
Updated Jan 20, 2021