Please read safety procedures that are currently in place at Play-A-Latte Cafe.
Indoor Playground/Studio Room
- The play area of Play-A-Latte Cafe is currently open for play dates with a maximum of 10 people (regardless of age) at specific times throughout the week.
- Guests must check-in on arrival and provide their contact information for contact tracing
- Guests are obligated to provide responses to the following questions prior to entering the play area or studio rooms. Guests may be denied entry based on their responses:
- Have you been out of the country in the last 14 days?
- Have you been in contact with someone who has or suspects having Covid-19 without personal protective equipment (PPE)?
- Are you currently exhibiting any symptoms associated with Covid-19?
- Guests must submit to an infrared forehead scan and may be denied if presenting a fever.
- Guests must wash their hands in the bathroom immediately after removing their shoes in the play area with soap and warm water or in the back bathroom if visiting the studio rooms.
- Guests must wear a mask during their visit, unless actively eating or drinking at their table in the play area.
- Tables are spaced out by a 1 meter with no more than 4 guests per table.
- The play area, consisting of the play structure, see-saw, playhouse, soft blocks, activity wall, hoppers, door handles, tables and chairs and other high touch surfaces are sanitized between play dates and private parties.
- Outside food or drinks are not allowed
- Online orders or over the phone orders are available for curbside pickup.
- Payment can be made online prior to pick up or using a debit terminal at the door
In-store Shopping and Cafe
- Guests are welcome to visit the cafe and retail shop.
- A limited number of guests are welcome to visit at a time while maintaining social distancing.
- 1000 ppm bleach spray with 60 second contact time. Excess bleach is wiped off.
- Prepared daily with 20ml of bleach for 1000ml of water
Updated November 20, 2020