Release the full potential of your coffee in only 2 minutes.
The BLOOM Pour Over brewer features an innovative micro-filter brewing system with a durable, stainless-steel construction. The patented micro-filter design is thoughtfully crafted with a spiral pattern and over 1500 precision cut holes. The deep brew bed and micro-filter work together to evenly distribute water for optimal, straight flow-through and even coffee extraction.
- Stainless Steel Brewer
- Silicone Thermal Sleeve
- Includes 10 Chlorine-Free Compostable Paper Filters (Grab more here)
- Do not Place on Stove or Campfire, or in Microwave
How to Brew Like a Barista - in 2 Minutes!
- Place Espro Bloom Pour-over on Cup or Carafe. Insert and Pre-Wet Espro Paper Filter (Optional)
- Add 16.5g (2-3 TBSP) of Finely Ground Coffee. Use Coursely Ground Coffee Without Paper Filter
- Pour in 50ml (1.7oz) of hot water (195-205°F / 91-96°C) then Wait 30s for Coffee to BLOOM
- Pour Remaining 260ml (8.8oz) of Hot Water Evenly in Circles
- Hold the Unit by the Thermal Sleeve when Removing. Place Bloom on a Plate and Enjoy YOUR Best Cup of Coffee!