For November, we're partnering with our friends at Swine and Vine to bring you a socially vibrant dining experience. Come in as strangers, share in charcuterie, bond over some drinks and leave as new friends.
Best of all, the kids will get to play in a relaxed environment that is designed around families so you don't have to worry about being "that family". They might even work up an appetite so they'll finish dinner for once.
So what's on the menu?
- Charcuterie Spread featuring Chef selection of cured meats, artisan cheese, spreads, pickled vegetables, preserves, fresh bread & butter, gluten free crackers
- Ricotta & Basil Stuffed Campari Tomatoes - Whipped Ricotta, basil stuffed in a Campari tomato
- Salmon Gravlax Crostini - Cured Salmon served with a whipped dill cream cheese spread, cucumber & tomato
- Caesar salad - Romaine Lettuce, crispy prosciutto & asiago cheese
- Cash Bar for Wine, Beer and Specialty Coffee and Teas
For the kids,
- Pinwheels - Bite sized wraps of cream cheese, green peppers, cheese and ham. Perfectly sized for little hands
- Veggies and roasted red pepper hummus dip
- Dessert of course, but it's a surprise.
Tickets - Everyone needs a ticket
- Adults $25
- Children $10 (12-months to 7 Years Old)
- Infants $1 (under 12-months)